I know, your saying to yourself Ranch is not part of a healthy diet, “it’s so fattening”, well I would like to introduce you to the new improved low-fat Ranch Dressing. This is a simple easy dressing you can make at home, using only 3 ingredients. And the most amazing part of this recipe is the entire jar of dressing only has 290 calories and 1.5 grams of fat. As a kid Ranch dressing is considered a staple in your diet. You would never dream of eating chicken nuggets, carrots or fries without dipping them in this delightful sauce. But as you get older and you realize your metabolism begins to falter when those insane growth spurts come to a screeching halt, food begins to have new ingredients you never heard of before, calories and fat. So, I would like you to say hello to Ranch again. Feel free to begin dipping veggies, eating salads with dressing and enjoying a childhood favorite. So, go on start dipping and pouring again. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- (2) 5.3 ounce containers of Dannon oikos nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 air tight canning jar or dressing jar
1. Place all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together until well combined.
3. Place mixture in jar and place in fridge.
4. Allow to cool in fridge for at least 1 hour. Open and enjoy.