This dip is incredible and literally took 2 minutes to make. Is there anyone on this earth that doesn’t like chips and dip? I think not, but if your watching your waistline chips and dip are not part of that equation. Well, make room on the table for chips and dip again, with this fat-free protein packed dip. Using Greek yogurt you get the creaminess of sour cream, without all the fat. It would make a great appetizer for any party and I guarantee you people will rave about it. So go ahead and start dipping again.
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (17.6oz) container fat-free Fage Greek yogurt
- Place Greek yogurt and onion soup mix into bowl and mix well.
- Dip is best when allowed to rest in refrigerator for 2 hours prior to eating. Although if you just can’t wait, it still tastes wonderful immediately after making.
- Serve with your favorite chips or veggies. I used Baked Ruffles to continue with my guilt-free theme.