- 11-oz can pizza dough ( I used Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough)
- marinara sauce (I used basil and garlic flavor)
- shredded motzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- basil leaves
- 2 mini muffin pans
- non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
2. Lightly flour counter top and lay pizza dough out and roll until 1/4″ thick.
3. Using the open side of a cup slightly larger around than each muffin. Cut out circular pieces of dough.
4. Place cut out dough in each prepared muffin pan. 1 piece of dough in each muffin.
5. Then place 1 piece of pepperoni into each muffin, then add small amount marinara sauce into each muffin.
5. Sprinkle each one with small amount of Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
6. Top with a sprinkle of motzarella cheese.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese and dough is slightly golden.