- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (dry, not cooked)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
1. Combine dates, agave nectar, pumpkin puree, flax seeds, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a food processor. Pulse until thoroughly combined.
2. Placed date mixture into large mixing bowl. Stir in oats, coconut, and pepitas until combined. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, use a spoon or cookie scoop to shape mixture into desired size for energy bites. I made mine about 1″ in diameter.
**Store in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Storing them in the refrigerator helps the bites to keep their shape.
Adapted from: gimmesomeoven