- Vitamin C – A potent antioxidant that helps prevent collagen breakdown, evens out skin tone and texture.
- Niacinamide – A topical form of B3, it helps calm redness or discoloration, smooths fine lines/wrinkles and brightens skin tone.
- Retinoids – A topical form of vitamin A. They increase cell turnover, smoothing out fine lines/wrinkles, scars and discoloration.
- Peptides – Amino acids that makeup specific proteins in your skin. They increase collagen production leading to firmer, younger looking skin
- Enzymes – Help exfoliate dead surface skin, helping rid your skin of that dull appearance. Alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxy are the most common players.
- UV Blockers – Sunscreen need we say more. The sun can take a toll on skin, making the signs of aging more apparent.
Credo Beauty is a site I love for clean beauty products. They have serums that include many of the above ingredients and so much more. As a special bonus you can get 20% off from 10/21-10/24. So go check out Credo Beauty.